A focus group is a group of 5-6 respondents will join a group interview, controlled by a moderator. The respondents will engage in a deep discussion on specific topics.
Through group discussions, clients could expected opinions which could not be obtained through individual interviews.
When clients need participants for Focus Group, Macromill South East Asia Thailand will filter and recruit participants from our panel. Moreover, our staffs can assist clients with other preparations such as meeting venue arrangements, recruiting schedule, management executive preparations, incentives as well as report schedule.
- 1. Choose participants.
- 2. Short-list participants as clients' requirements (if yes).
- 3. Confirm with participants on conditions and participation for the group discussion.
- Recruitment fees will not be charged if participants cancel their appointment one day before the discussion.
- 5 - 10% of the respondents will be added to avoid unexpected cases such as participants' tardiness. The charge is half of the price.
Focus Group Discussion Information
- Target: Interview group related to buying cosmetics
- Gender: Female
- Age: 20-30
- Location: Jakarta, Thailand.
- Sample Size : 3 groups (6 members/group)
Macromill South East Asia Thailand process
|1. Preparation||・Confirm participants' recruitment criteria with clients
・Build recruiting Q'naire
・Setup recruiting Q'naire on system
|2. Participants recruiting||・Send invitations emails fro recruiting Q'naire
・Control recruiting process through system and phones
・Collect appropriate participants
|3. Clients confirmation||・Clients choose participants from list
・Nusareseach calls and confirm the participation / time / venue with short-list members
・Nusareseach sends FGD invitations for participants
|4. FGD day||・Nusareseach checks number of participants
・Clients sign confirmation form.