MROC Consulting Service
MROC is a research method with high quality of understanding consumers.
MROC can explore perception, insights and viewpoint of participants more deeply and fairly compared to previous traditional methods. In the other words, MROC allows participants share their ideas / answers freely to assigned topics.
Quantitative and Qualitative research are implemented ingeniously with a specific online community which is defined upon requirements of different research studies.
- 1.Familiar discussion form
- MROC uses advantages of forum and blog which are familiar with participants. With these types, participants are easier to share their ideas.
- 2.Easy to control process
- MROC admin page allows us to control quota, number of participants, activities and process of the study. Besides that, notification email system reminds participants about new comments or what topic they do not post.
- 3.Participants can authenticate data and share their opinions simultaneously
- MROC can enhance the exchange of ideas between not only participants and moderator but also participants and participants. For a long-term period, we can accumulate high quality and reliable ideas.
- 4.Deep study based on long-term relationship
- We can carry out communication with participants simultaneously for either 2 weeks or over 1 year. Intimate and long-term relationship can be built through this time which helps to get more information / insights than original expectation.
- 5.Qualitative and Quantitative Data
- Qualitative and Quantitative data can be collected through various of tasks. Normally, quantitative data is used for supporting or reconfirming information from qualitative data.
Example of MROC using IdeaStream™ platform by Dub (www.dubstudios.com)
|Product Pre-launch||Product Post-launch|
|1. Feasibility of product concept||1. Brand health checking|
|2. Target market identification||2. Brand equity building|
|3. Positioning brand and identify strategic indicators||3. Future brand strategy|
|4. Forecasting marketing mix performance||4. Repositioning brand|
Client will send research brief to research agency
Research agency will prepare proposal based on the research brief
Prepare screening questionaire and start recruiting
Prepare story line (hypothesis, flow of story and define suitable types)
Call back qualified participants 2 days before running MROC to confirm their presense
Add mail of participants, assign tasks and timing for each task 3 days before running MROC
Manage process of project and contribute in the discussion
Collect and analyze information from MROC
|Type of discussion||Face-to-face||Online|
|Participants per group||8-12 participants||More than 12 participants|
|Time frame||Hours||Week / Month / Year|
|Geography||Major metropolitan area||Worldwide|
|Cost per response||High||Low|
|Methodology||Qualitative||Qualitative & Quantitative|
By advanced system control of MROC, participants' activities summary can be exported during and after project. This file can let us know what topics participants left comments and intensive of their activities in each topic. As a result, administrators or community managers can manage MROC more effectively.
Automatically, reports can be exported under two forms: Word or Excel which include all posts in each topic.
Most participants are attracted by this type of research as it saves much time for them especially for people who are quite busy with their work. Moreover, MROC allows them to 'hide' their face / emotion as well as their personal information. As a result, they feel more comfortable when sharing their ideas as well as discuss with others. In contrast, there are also some feedbacks for MROC improving. Here are some comments from participants:
W&S Thailand will support for MROC managing company with the screening, moderating and report aspects to make market research be more easily.
Contact us for service price in detail